- The Le Gruyère European Curling Championships 2013 will be the first international championships to be held in Norway since 1990.
- The event is taking place in Stavanger from 22 November to 30 November 2013.
- Both A and B groups shall compete in the same arena – Sørmarka Arena.
- 46 teams from around 30 countries will take part.
- Significant economic value will be generated for the region.
- The event is jointly organised by Folkehallene (a cooperation between four municipalities re. sporting facilities), Sørmarka Curling Club and the Norwegian Curling Association.
Welcome to Stavanger
Join us in Stavanger for the Le Gruyère European Curling Championships 2013. The Championship returns to Norway for the first time in more than twenty years and we look forward to making this championship the best yet.
Exciting games, events, great atmosphere and dedicated fans will make sure the championships become a huge winter-fest.